Originality Buddha Series Clavicle Chain 925 Silver Pendant Plated Geometric Unisex Pendant
Opening Couples Adjustable 990 Silver Bracelet Plated Geometric Unisex Bracelet
Ins Style Clavicle Chain Fashion 925 Silver Pendant Plated Geometric Unisex Pendant
Originality Buddha Series Lotus 925 Silver Pendant Plated Geometric Unisex Pendant
Geometry Fashion Clavicle Chain 925 Silver Pendant Plated Geometric Unisex Pendant
Men’s necklaces have always been monotonous, and there is no good choice, but this does not affect our choice of matching. Men’s necklaces are simple and restrained or unruly, as long as they are suitable for your temperament and dress, they will push you to the focus of everyone’s attention, and it is also your only magic weapon to highlight the MAN temperament.
Necklace is an indispensable thing in men’s accessories. Necklaces that appear between the collars can double the charm of men. So, what are the basic types and shapes of men’s necklaces?
1. Men’s necklaces are required to be rugged, heavy, and powerful, reflecting the mighty and mighty appearance of men. Generally speaking, men’s necklaces are relatively thick and the patterns are relatively simple. Most of them use square, round, and angular geometric patterns, rather than fancy shapes. The lines are fluent and thick, and you must avoid exquisiteness and carving. This aesthetic concept is just the opposite of that of women.
2. The material of men’s necklace. Here we introduce the 925 silver material. The sparkling light of the silver necklace shows the dignified masculinity. If the camel bone chain or the snail shell chain is used, it can better reflect the ancient dragon, tiger, and warrior. Strong temperament.
3. Men’s silver chain, there are two kinds of machine-made chain and horsewhip chain.
The machine-made chain is very popular in the international men’s jewelry market, and the K gold material is drawn and twisted by the machine. The fracture is round or square, and the specifications are three-ring sleeves and five-ring sleeves. The chain diameter is 3-5 mm. Because the male skin is relatively rough, the rough shape of the mechanism chain can better reflect the courageous masculinity.
4. The horsewhip chain looks similar to a horsewhip, which is formed by twisting a single or three strands of gold wire into a horsewhip-like chain link, which is then sleeved together. The processing cost of the whip chain is slightly higher than that of the mechanism chain, and it is richer in the atmosphere of a minority
5. Men’s bone chains have high processing requirements and high finish requirements. They are often polished into a bead-shaped, long cylindrical or rectangular shape, and there are also long conical and tiger-tooth-shaped tiger joints, which can best show the fortitude and decisive temperament of a man.
6. The pendant shape of the men’s chain is far less rich than that of the women’s chain. There are only three types: heart-shaped, square-shaped and cross-shaped.
The chicken heart shape is used to inlay the jade photos of the beauties in the old castle. It is full of chivalry style. It is reminiscent of the famous French knight music-“Brother Dawn”. Chic.
7. The square hanger shows that the man’s personality is angular, showing a non-sleek attitude towards life. The hanger can be embedded with his childhood photos and idols, or embedded with fierce and mighty totems such as dragons, tigers, lions, and cobras. .
8. The cross has a strong religious color, and it is embedded with Tathagata, Maitreya or Great Buddha, in order to express one’s faith and pray for peace and good luck. This type of pendant is especially common among businessmen with unpredictable journeys and extremely risky industries.
It is not only women who can wear jewelry. Men can still wear jewelry. Choosing a suitable type of men’s jewelry will give full play to the masculine beauty of men, so men’s jewelry should not be underestimated.
Written by Annie
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Los Angeles 16:00-24:00
On all order over
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.